If you’re looking for a weekend getaway, or a week long vacation, here’s a list of ten must see destinations in the United States.
Be sure to follow this list on Foursquare, for things to see and do in each destination.
- New York City: It truly is the city that never sleeps. With cherished landmarks like Times Square and Central Park, world class entertainment on Broadway, fine dining, and professional sports in every major league there’s plenty to do to keep you awake. Click here for more information.
- Niagara Falls: Not only are the Falls an amazing sight to see, the area is also full of history, culture, shopping, and outdoor recreation. With over 400 protected acres of land the Niagara Falls State Park is a great place to visit any time of the year. Click here for more information.
- Las Vegas: Sin City is home to hundreds of hotels and casinos, not to mention the countless nightlife, and entertainment options available. Las Vegas also has some of the finest championship golf courses in the world. Click here for more information.
- Grand Canyon: Stretching 277 miles long, up to 18 miles wide, and a mile deep, the Grand Canyon is a truly inspiring landscape. The Canyon is easily accessible from Las Vegas, and all major cities in Arizona via car, bus, or helicopter tours. Click here for more information.
- San Francisco: From the breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge to the art galleries and museums San Francisco has a lot to offer. The diversity of it’s people are also reflected in the multitude of shops, restaurants and attractions throughout the city. Click here for more information.
- Washington D.C.: The Nation’s capitol. If you’re interested in our nation’s history, you’ll find something here for you. Enjoy views of the Washington Monument, Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials, or visit Arlington National Cemetery and the Vietnam Memorial to honor our country’s heroes. Click here for more information.
- Chicago: Located on the shores of Lake Michigan, the Windy City is home to world class sports teams, renowned architecture, theater, and diverse restaurants. Visit during St. Patrick’s Day and see the Chicago River become a dyed green. Click here for more information.
- Napa Valley: If you’re a wine enthusiast, then Napa is a must. Napa is home to hundreds of private family owned wineries making some of the finest wine in the U.S. Take tours of the vineyards, and sample some of the wine while visiting. Click here for more information.
- Anchorage: Anchorage is the largest city in the largest state in the country – and there’s lots to do. A four time All-America City, Anchorage is a hip, modern city surrounded by mountain ranges, wilderness and adventures just outside your hotel. Click here for more information.
- Rocky Mountains: Seen in six states (Montana, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico) and two Canadian provinces, the range stretches across more than 3,000 miles. Its highest peak is over 14,000 feet above sea level and is frequented by tourists looking to hike, camp, fish, hunt, ski and snowboard all throughout the mountains. Click here for more information.
Tagged with: destinations
By AHRALLS payday loans
Sign up for Ogomo Newsletter
Tag Cloudairport air travel android app appliance beach BlackBerry bulk camping cruise destinations discount exercise family friendly fitness flights golf handicapped health home hotel humor insurance international iPad iPhone list luggage mail mobile packing pet friendly press release rentals rewards security store theme park travel assistant travel sites tsa weather websites wholesale wi-fi